NGUYEN Hong Phong
I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
Full Name : NGUYEN Hong Phong
Date of Birth : 10/12/1979
Sex : Male
Nationality : Vietnam
Institution : Can Tho University of Medicine and Pharmacy
Faculty : Faculty of Nursing and Medical Technology
Position : Dean of Faculty of Nursing and Medical Technology
Qualifications : MD, Ph.D.
Specialization : Pathology
Field of Teaching: Pathology and Cytology
Research interests: Molecular pathology in cancers
Languages : Vietnamese, English
Mailing address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (+84) 2923 734 905
Mobile phone: (+84) 988 233 540
2.1. International papers
2.2. National papers
- Nguyen Duc Nhon, Nguyen Hong Phong (2021). “Research on the situation and some factors related to EGFR gene mutations in patients with primary adenocarcinoma of the lung at Can Tho Cancer Hospital in 2021”. Can Tho Journal of Medicine and Pharmacy, (41): 120-126.
- Ngo Ngoc Tho, Nguyen Hong Phong, Tran Thanh Tuan (2021). “Epidemiological characteristics of colorectal cancer detected on biopsy sample by digestive tract endoscopy at Soc Trang General hospital in 2020-2021”. (39): 160-166.
- Huynh Nhu Ngoc, Nguyen Hong Phong, Tran Thai Thanh Tam , Vo Van Kha (2020). “ The histopathological characteristics and expression status of MLH1, MSH2, MSH6, PMS2 proteins in colorectal adenocarcinoma at Can Tho Oncology hospital in 2019-2020”. Can Tho Journal of Medicine and Pharmacy, (33):87-95.
- Nguyen Thanh Hai, Pham Thi Tam, Nguyen Hong Phong (2019). “Surgical site infections and antibiotic resistance at Thong Nhat Dong Nai general hospital in 2018”. Can Tho Journal of Medicine and Pharmacy, (19): 196-201.
- Huynh Quyet Thang, Ho Long Hien, Nguyen Hong Phong (2015), “Evaluation of Her2 in gastric cancer by immunohistochemistry at Can Tho Oncology Hospital. Vietnamese Oncology. Issue 3/2015: 160-165.
- Nguyen Hong Phong, Nguyen Thanh Tuan Minh, Huynh Quyet Thang, Hoang Anh Vu, Ngo Quoc Dat, Mai Van Nha, Vo Van Kha, Ho Long Hien (2015). "Characteristics of KRAS, NRAS, BRAF and PIK3CA gene mutations in colorectal adenocarcinoma at Can Tho Oncology Hospital". Ho Chi Minh city Journal of Medicine. 19(5): 171-178.
- Huynh Quyet Thang, Hoang Anh Vu, Ngo Quoc Dat, Nguyen Hong Phong, Nguyen Thanh Tuan Minh (2014), “Characteristics of KRAS and BRAF mutations in colorectal adenocarcinoma at Can City Cancer Hospital Poetry", Journal of Clinical Medicine. No. 21/2014: 58-63.
- Nguyen Hong Phong, Huynh Quyet Thang, Nguyen Van Qui (2010), "Pathophysiological - clinical characteristics of primary ovarian carcinoma". Ho Chi Minh city Journal of Medicine. 14(4): 640-647.
- Nguyen Thanh Nam, Hua Thi Ngoc Ha, Nguyen Hong Phong (2010). “Study of p53 protein expression in colorectal adenocarcinoma”. Ho Chi Minh city Journal of Medicine